Flexible work is still too often considered a 'perk' for working mums, when its true value lies in attracting, engaging and retaining people while boosting productivity and business results. But managing flexible work takes work!
Take your flexibility program to the next level by attending this webinar, where Merilyn Speiser will discuss:
- How far have we come in terms of our flexible working obligations?
- How can we potentially make 'all roles flex' in our practice?
- What are the challenges and how can we overcome these obstacles?
- Some practical frameworks for responding to requests and reviewing arrangements
Merilyn Speiser is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Catalina Consultants, and has more than 20 years’ experience in the development of business strategies, leadership development, people and performance management and succession planning.
In addition to running her business, Merilyn also develops and delivers leadership programs both in Australia and internationally, and she is a sought-after presenter, writer, mentor and coach.
Wednesday 16 October 2019
12.30pm venue registration for webinar broadcast 1 – 2pm AEDT
(WA 11am-12pm, NT & SA 12.30-1.30pm, Qld, ACT, NSW, Tas & Vic 1-2pm)
Attend the live broadcast through venues across Australia or remote login; or access the recording after the event.
Choice of venues and ticket types are listed on next booking page under "Sections".
*One ticket per attendee.
This event will deliver one formal CPD point.
AACA competency – Practice Management.
Following completion of this webinar you will know how to:
- Navigate the current state of legal play
- Develop a business case for encouraging flexibility in the workplace
- Understand the meaning of 'all roles flex’
- Apply a practical framework for responding to requests and reviewing arrangements
CPD questions for this webinar will be distributed through host venues and also directly to attendees participating remotely. Questions will also be accessible for download during the webinar.
Please keep your receipt (which includes attendee names) and completed questions for your records. If you require a certificate of attendance, please email email@example.com.
NSW participants will be provided with a certificate of attendance in accordance with new NSW ARB directives and must provide their NSW ARB Registration number when booking for this purpose.CONTACT
For more information see the ACA website or contact Katherine Ygosse
M: 0413 520 548