Holidays: Motels for mini-beasts - Ages 4 to 7
Australia is full of weird and wonderful mini-beasts. What is living in your backyard? Create a bug motel for your new mini-friends to book into and learn about what a mini-beast needs to survive.
Take a close look at some mini-beasts under the microscope and take your bug motel and a crawling friend home to look after and observe.
Limited to 20 places
Thursday 16 January
9:30am - 10:45am
4 to 7 years old
Monday 20 Janaury
|9:30am - 10:45am||4 to 7 years old|
Monday 20 January
|11:15am - 12:30pm||4 to 7 years old|
$18.00 (plus $0.50c booking fee) Scitech members
$20.00 (plus $0.50c booking fee) Non members
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information regarding your child’s medical conditions must be provided when booking.
- You must sign in your child if under the age of 12 years old on arrival at the venue and sign out when picking up your child from the venue. Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to leave the venue on their own.
- Age ranges for events will be strictly enforced.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians must be contactable for the duration of the workshop.
- The admission for workshops does not include general admission to Scitech.
- Parents can attend with their children; however unregistered siblings will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
- If your child has any allergies, please bring an Anaphylaxis Action Plan.
- Scitech is unable to guarantee a nut-free or allergy-free environment.
- Tickets will only be refunded if cancellations are made no less than 2 business days prior to the event.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another child unless cancelled by contacting the Scitech bookings office on 92150740 and rebooked to provide medical and custody information of new booked child.
- If your child is disruptive or causes safety concerns you will be asked to pick up your child.
- Your booking will be cancelled if conditions of entry are not met.
- In submitting this booking for your child, you confirm that you have disclosed all relevant medical and health information for your child and have made Scitech aware of all physical, mental or health conditions. You consent to medical treatment being administered to your child in an emergency.
CSIRO Lab at Scitech
City West Complex
West Perth WA 6005
Customer Service Team
08 9215 0740