Holidays: Electrifying Circuits – Ages 9 to 12
With the assistance of our fabulous scientists, make a statement by combining sewing and circuitry together in this full day workshop. Learn more about electronics and design to help you create your own bedazzling wearable electronic circuit to take home.
Limited to 20 places
Thursday 23 January
9:00am - 3:00pm
9 to 12 years old
$85.00 (plus $0.50c booking fee) Scitech members
$95.00 (plus $0.50c booking fee) Non members
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants will need to provide their own lunch, access to purchase food is external to the venue and will not be possible
- Information regarding your child’s medical conditions must be provided when booking.
- You must sign in your child if under the age of 12 years old on arrival at the venue and sign out when picking up your child from the venue. Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to leave the venue on their own.
- Age ranges for events will be strictly enforced.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians must be contactable for the duration of the workshop.
- The admission for workshops does not include general admission to Scitech.
- Parents can attend with their children; however unregistered siblings will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
- If your child has any allergies, please bring an Anaphylaxis Action Plan.
- Scitech is unable to guarantee a nut-free or allergy-free environment.
- Tickets will only be refunded if cancellations are made no less than 2 business days prior to the event.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another child unless cancelled by contacting the Scitech bookings office on 92150740 and rebooked to provide medical and custody information of new booked child.
- If your child is disruptive or causes safety concerns you will be asked to pick up your child.
- Your booking will be cancelled if conditions of entry are not met.
- In submitting this booking for your child, you confirm that you have disclosed all relevant medical and health information for your child and have made Scitech aware of all physical, mental or health conditions. You consent to medical treatment being administered to your child in an emergency.
CSIRO Lab at Scitech
City West Complex
West Perth WA 6005
Customer Service Team
08 9215 0740