Belajar atau berlatih Bahasa Indonesia!
AIA (ACT) has for 10 years now been running weekly Indonesian Language Classes in Canberra. The teachers are all native speakers and the classes are very successful as they offer a relaxed, positive and enjoyable environment where students attend, enjoy and advance at their own pace.
The classes are designed to cater for the very advanced through to the novice beginners and attract a range of very interesting mature students who share a common interest to develop Indonesian language skills, and for some to help prepare them for work (paid and charity) in Indonesia.
There are five levels offered over 5 classes:
· Advanced – Tuesdays 7-9pm· Intermediate – Thursdays 7-9pm
· Beginners Level 3 - Mondays 7-9pm (previously called Continuing Beginners)
· Beginners Level 2 – Wednesday 7-9pm
· Beginners Level 1 - Thursdays 7-9pm
- Commence week beginning Mon 3 February 2020
- Each class runs for 8 weeks
- Classes held at a private address in O'Malley
- Full price is only $140 for the whole semester...but,
- A $10 early bird discount will be automatically applied to all payments made by COB 29 Januray 2020!
- A further $20 discount is available to AIA members! You can purchase membership online now and immediately claim the discount
NEW ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM!
Click the button at the top of the page to claim your place in your preferred class.
The code for activating the member discount is Anggota
For more information: