Project Dinnertime Jnr. School Holiday Cooking - Spring 2020
Looking for healthy activities over the school holidays?
Book your child into Nutrition Australia's half day Project Dinnertime Junior cooking classes. Led by qualified nutritionists, our fun and interactive cooking classes will build your child's love to cook healthy and tasty dishes from scratch.
Select individual days or book in for the whole week.
During our cooking sessions, your child will:
- Cook and enjoy a two-course meal each day. Any leftover food can be taken home to share with the family.
- Learn a range of everyday kitchen skills.
- Gain independence in preparing healthy meals.
- Receive their own recipe book filled with healthy recipes to replicate at home.
- Participate in fun food-based activities
Ages 8-12 years
Dates and rates:
Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October - $245
Or choose your preferred days - $55 per day
Each class runs from 9am till 12noon each day
Prices are inclusive of GST
Nutrition Australia Food Skills Kitchen
Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub, 70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley ACT 2606