Melbourne Maths Teacher Circle - Virtual Session
Join like-minded teachers and mathematicians.
For the first time, this successful global model has come to Australia. The Melbourne Maths Teacher Circle meets regularly throughout the school year.
Are you a teacher, mathematicians or maths lover who….
- enjoys doing and being challenged by maths?
- is after strategies to help students become better problem solvers?
- wants to learn more about maths and maths teaching?
- is keen to build meaningful connections and join a like-minded community?
Then Maths Teacher Circles are for you!
In this online workshop you will:
- dive into thought-provoking maths
- discuss strategies and routines that can shape your practice
- meet like-minded educators and mathematical thinkers
- learn about Maths Teacher Circles.
Our schedule will begin at 10.00am and go through to 2.00pm, during which time we will investigate interesting maths problems and discuss their implications for classroom practice.
Register today, as places are limited!
This is an online event