Please note that when you make your booking, you will receive a ticket for “GENERAL ADMISSION”. Our staff will then allocate seats to you when you are admitted to the theatre. Please arrive earlier than usual in order to comply with the required pre-admission safety checks.
If you have special needs for preferred seating, then after you have purchased your tickets, please email our box office at email@example.com stating your name and session you have booked and a brief description of your needs. We will endeavor to meet your request.
“We are committed to delivering safe & enjoyable performing arts experiences. Arcadians Theatre Group are committed to following the regulations as set down by NSW Health from time to time which may change at short notice.”
When you purchase a ticket, you are agreeing to our terms of entry and will abide by any instructions given to you by our Staff. The following is a list of actions we have put in place for your protection:
- Early arrival in order to go through the necessary safety checks and be taken directly to your seats
- Allocated seating on arrival at the theatre
- Reduced audience capacities
- Patrons’ seats separated from other groups by empty seats on either side
- Increased distance between performers and the audience
- Additional cleaning of theatres and disinfecting of foyer touch-points before, during, and after performances
- Hand sanitising stations throughout our venues
- Whilst not mandatory, we recommend that all patrons wear masks whilst in the theatre
- Collection of patron contact details (email and phone) using QR codes
- Temperature checks may be taken
- Assisting patrons to maintain appropriate physical distancing throughout the venue.
- Please follow any instructions given by our Front of House staff
- There will be no Canteen service at this performance
When you visit, it is really important that you are feeling well, and prepared to adhere to the safety practices of our venue. If you’re unwell, please stay home and contact us (Ph: 4284 8348 or mob: 0447 848 348) about a refund or exchange options.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep everyone safe.
Please Note: NO cash will be accepted at the theatre
Electronic Payments ONLY
The Miner's Lamp Theatre
141 Princes Highway,
Corrimal NSW 2518
ARCADIANS THEATRE GROUP
ABN 40 001 519 035
(A Registered Charity in NSW)
If there are any problems or you require assistance
please contact the Arcadians Box Office on 42848348