Maths Teacher Circle - Virtual Session 21 May
Join like-minded teachers, mathematicians and other maths lovers.
- Do you enjoy doing and being challenged by maths?
- Are you after strategies to help students become better problem solvers?
- Do you want to learn more about maths and maths teaching?
- Are you keen to build meaningful connections and join a like-minded community?
Then Maths Teacher Circles are for you!
In this online workshop you will:
- dive into thought-provoking maths
- discuss strategies and routines that can shape your practice
- meet like-minded educators and mathematical thinkers
- learn about Maths Teacher Circles.
Our schedule will begin at 4.00pm and go through to 6.30pm (AEST), during which time we will investigate interesting maths problems and discuss their implications for classroom practice.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This is an online event