Counselling Online Essentials: safe and ethical delivery
Session Fee AUD$80.00
This Masterclass is faciliated by Fiona Griffith: Counsellor, Supervisor and Educator
Counselling Online Essentials: how to safely and ethically deliver counselling online
With the event of COVID 19 there is a necessity, and urgency, to train up on HOW to deliver counselling in digital mode.
This 2-hour online training will not replace the longer, more intensive and in-depth training being run by PACFA. However, it will give you a start with what you need to be conscious of when transitioning to online delivery.
In attending this online workshop, you will find out:
- What equipment you need to start
- How the online environment different from face to face counselling
- How working online impacts the therapeutic relationship
- If you will use digital modes other than video link
- What the ethical considerations are
- How to you assess for the ‘online suitability’ of the client
- If your counselling contract is going to be different to your face to face contract
These masterclasses will only have up to 10 participants which will give each of you time to explore the above considerations as a group and ask the questions you need to ask.
ONLINE DELIVERY PLATFORM