This Masterclass is faciliated by Fiona Griffith: Counsellor, Supervisor and Educator
Teaming up with your Supervisor invites well-being, helps prevent burnout, stimulates growth in your professional capabilities and increases your efficacy. Join us to learn how to team up and get more out of your supervisory experience…
- Ever laid awake in the middle of the night thinking about a client?
- Do you wonder if supervision could be a more expansive experience?
- Can another’s perspective deliver insights that you can’t get alone?
You can only get what you need from supervision when you know what to ask for. Supervision needs to be a collegiate, mutual, safe space where we can monitor our ethical decisions, explore our humanness and experience a sense of mentoring over the lifetime of our counselling careers. Do you ever wonder if supervision could be a more expansive experience for both the supervisor and the supervisee? Explore how you can make this happen.
- 7 ways to reflect on your work to get the best from supervision,
- Why ‘stuck’ is actually a good place to be,
- How to sharpen your inner supervisor.