Camping & Activities at Woodhouse - 2021
COVID-SAFE: As we are limiting the number of campers allowed on site at any one time to ensure plenty of space between tents, BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL to secure your spot, with a non-refundable, full pre-payment required.
OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC ON WEEKENDS, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND WEEKDAYS IN SA SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. Tents, camper trailers and vans all welcome - sites are unpowered.
To use gift vouchers, please phone 8339 3333 for details. Scout members - have your membership number handy to apply your discount during the online booking process
Scout Groups please phone/email to book.
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $22 per night
- Concession Card: $22 per night
- Adults (16 years+): $25 per night
- Companion card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $85 per night
- Crawl, climb, swing and slide your way around Challenge Hill obstacle course
- Try your hand at Disc Golf
- Weave your way through The Labyrinth
- Conquer Cameron's Climb and
- Whizz down the Tube Slides - slides run weekends and public holidays only, hours may vary due to weather conditions, click through to find out more
- Explore the natural beauty of the property on one (or more!) of the seven orienteering courses
- Gas BBQs, picnic area, shower and toilet facilities, campfire circles (seasonal)
Phone: 8339 3333