SV Rhona H
Heritage Sailing Tasmania Ltd
Sail Hobart's oldest working sailing vessel
ROYAL HOBART REGATTA
in conjunction with the AWBF Inc
PARADE OF SAIL 2021
Join us on Hobart Waterfront at the Elizabeth Street Pier for the 2021 Royal Hobart Regatta in conjunction with the Australian Wooden Boat Festival.
We will depart Hobart and sail towards the Iron Pot before turning to return to the John Garrow Light and join the fleet for the Parade of Sail.
This will allow us to sail the best we possibly can with the prevailing winds on the day whilst enjoying the company of other vessels including Hobarts other tall ships and the boats participating in the Parade of Sail
Morning tea, lunch and light refreshments all included.
Why sail with us?
- Maximum 16 guests
- Our experience is fully on-water.
- We LOVE to sail, we set the sails and sail as much as possible.
- As a small tall ship we are able to offer a personalised experience
- This event marks the 79th birthday of the SV Rhona H: she is a truly Tasmanian vessel built by Ned Jack and his son Edwin.
- You are welcome to take the helm, participate or just sit back, relax and take as many photos as you can!
- Complimentary souvenir pack and video of the event.