Yoga and Sound Healing Retreat
Through gentle yoga, movements, breath techniques, meditations, visualisations and sound healing you will be guided on your journey to release physical and emotional tension, clear unwanted beliefs and find freedom and joy in your body, mind and breath.
Join us for a 4 hour Yoga and Sound Healing retreat within the peaceful and positive energies of the Swan Valley to discover the love that is already inside YOU, fill yourself with gratitude and joy and share it with like-minded people.
Through gentle yoga, movements, breath techniques, meditations, visualisations and sound healing you will be guided by Anna Lakshmi (Yoga Teacher) and Andrew Cox (Sound Therapist, Meditation Teacher & Kinesiologist) on your journey to open up your heart and invite more love into your life.
What to expect from this retreat:
• Setting intentions at the beginning of the retreat to help manifest and bring forth positive energy.
• Gentle yoga to release tension in the body and mind.
• Exercises to cultivate gratitute to help you open up your heart and bring more love into your life.
• Explore the heart chakra and learn how to balance it.
• Movements, Meditations, visulisations, mudras and breath techniques specifically designed to invite joy into your life.
• Healthy light vegetarian lunch, including homemade kombucha and homemade Paleo raw treats lovingly prepared by Anna Lakshmi and Servane Cox (Naturopath)
• Sound Healing with carefully selected notes played on Crystal Singing bowls, Sharmanic Drum, Planet Gongs, Chimes and Tibetan Bowls.
• Reflection during the closing ceremony.
Please bring yoga mat, pillow and blanket for your comfort. If you don't have a yoga mat, no problem, simply let us know and we can provide with prior notice 🙂
What have our participants said about us?
“Absolutely wonderful reconnecting to Anna’s magic” Julie N.
“The whole retreat was a most enjoyable experience. Very well run with a beautiful grazing platter. Anna is a wonderful instructor and Andrew showed a warmth with the gong session.” Heather
“Felt a very deep effect from the meditation and the sound healing. Also really enjoyed the yoga. A great balance of movement, poses and explanation. I liked most the explanation at the end of what Andrew did in the sound healing. I appreciated him saying up front that he was going to do this as I didn’t get distracted by trying to work out what was happening during.” Vicky
“Thoroughly enjoyed my second retreat. Great experience + very interesting.' Natalie P.
“Wonderful-relaxing-beneficial-friendly-powerful-delicious lunch. Really enjoyed the gentle yoga therapy from Anna.” Jenny C.
“The combination of the sound healing, meditation and yoga was fantastic along with the food!” Tanya
“Very welcoming atmosphere and so much wisdom offered and shared on the value of self-grounding, so important in a world with so much stress and anxiety. Enjoyed it all.” Naomi P.
Sunday 27 November 2022 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM (UTC+08)
78 John street, Henley Brook WA 6055