This is your chance to develop your skills and create your own business idea. You’ll even build a prototype (draft version) of your idea. By securing your exclusive spot in this workshop you’ll learn entrepreneurial and design thinking skills and be ready to take on the world!
It is open to all future female entrepreneurs, not just Scouts & Guides so invite your friends along too!
Cost: $5, contributing to Scouts ACT costs, including Morning Tea and a SciScouts: Engineering badge. You will be required to bring your own lunch (please remember no nuts).
TO QUALIFY AS A PARTICIPANT YOU NEED TO:
- Identify as female or non-binary
- Be a future female entrepreneur aged 10-18. Suitable for older Cubs, Scouts or Venturers, or Guides, but non Scouts and Guides are welcome too!
- Completing the online registration, including responding to the questions below, no later than Sunday 7 March 2021
- Complete an activity consent form. This will be emailed to you at least a week prior to the activity. Copy of Activity Approval and Risk Assessment available on request.
1. Why are you interested in taking part in the Enterprising Girls program?
2. If you were to solve one problem in the world using STEM, what would it be?
ANU- College of Engineering - Level 6 Marie Reay Teaching Centre
The Australian National University, Acton ACT 2601