Thursday 25 March to Sunday 28 March - 2 sessions nightly, 5pm and 7pm
A beautiful interactive display of illuminated large scale lanterns decorating Malahang Reserve.
This inaugural event will take place over 4 nights with 2 sessions each night at 5pm and 7pm to keep in line with COVIDSafe Event Guidelines.
Suitable for all ages and abilities, where everyone gets to explore and have fun!
A selection of food trucks serving snacks and coffee will be available on site too!
COVIDSAFE EVENT CONDITIONS
- Complete a COVIDSafe event plan and checklist in line with the Victorian Government guidelines.
- Provide hand sanitiser stations throughout the event site
- Provide hand washing facilities in the toilets provided
- Provide an event with adequate space for social distancing in line with density quotients.
- Maintain social distancing requirements while at the event
- Carry a face mask with you, and you are encouraged to wear a face mask when at an outdoor event, when you can’t maintain the 1.5 metre distance from other people
- Stay at home and not attend the event if:
1. You are unwell
2. You are positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
3. You have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed coronavirus (COVID-19) positive
4. You have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Booking online to secure your tickets for entry. Bookings are essential due to COVID-19
- Please note: you will be asked for all full names and contact numbers of the individuals you are booking a ticket for
- Download the “Service Victoria” app onto your Android or Apple device https://service.vic.gov.au/check-in/
- Provide each ticket holder with their unique ticket. Each ticket must be presented on arrival to Event Checkpoint Staff at your designated Entry Gate (RED or BLUE). Tickets can be presented electronically or printed
- Please double check your allocated Entry Gate (RED or BLUE)
- Look for the coloured flags for your Entry Gate (RED or BLUE)
- Please note there will be one checkpoint for you to pass through to gain entry to the event
- You may be asked to present your bags on arrival to gate or security staff
- Staff will scan your TryBooking ticket
- Staff will ask COVID screening questions
- Staff will ensure you have checked into the event with the “Service Victoria” app
Please note the following additional information:
- The designated RED and BLUE Entry Gates are purely there to manage COVIDSafe entry to the event site. Once you have been issued with your wristband, there is no difference once inside the event site.
- This is an alcohol free event.
- This is a dog free event.
Oriel Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081