WA Will Week | 23 - 29 May 2021
Life can be unexpected. Make a Will today...
While you never know what’s just around the corner, effective planning can bring peace of mind.
Join the Public Trustee to learn about making and safely storing your Will and planning for the future administration of your financial affairs and estate.
- What really happens if you die without a valid Will?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- What do executors and administrators do?
- Benefits and risks of Enduring Powers versus Guardianship & Administration orders
These questions, and more, will be explored to help you make informed choices about your future.
Whether you work in the industry, have an estate plan already in place, have a young family, or you would like to assist ageing parents or your spouse, these seminars will be suitable for all and of great benefit to many.
EVENT LOCATIONS AND DATES:
Monday 24 May 2021
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Cockburn ARC - 31 Veterans Parade, Cockburn Central WA
Tuesday 25 May 2021
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie-All Drive (cnr of Hayman Rd), Bentley
- 1pm-2.30pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
- 5.30pm – 7pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Wednesday 26 May 2021
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Quinns Mindarie Community Centre- 2 Quinns Rd, Mindarie
Friday 28 May 2021
- 10.15am – 11.45am | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
For more information regarding the Public Trustee please visit our website www.publictrustee.wa.gov.au
Complimentary refreshments served 15 minutes before each session time.
Click on the BOOK NOW button and simply select your preferred session time.
If you have any issues please contact our customer service desk on 1300 746 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.