This is a half day Conference with the opportunity for educators, parents & carers to come together learning positive and practical strategies with the goal to enable people of all ages on the autism spectrum to grow to their full potential.
Three Amazing Speakers
- Picky Eaters on the Spectrum: Klytie Healy - Masters of Speech Pathology at LaTrobe University, specialising in prevention and treatment of oral aversion (food refusal) in infants and young children
- Mindful Co-Regulation through Interoception - A Game-Changer for Neurodivergent Individuals: Soetkin Beerten - Paediatric & Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- Everyday strategies to support behaviour, learning and social success for home and school. Cristina Isaac – Autism mum, educator, trainer and Positive behaviour coach.
Please note: Catering is provided on the day for morning tea so please make sure you select the suitable dietary meal option for the day of the Conference. If you have any other special dietary requirements other than the options provided it is advisable to please bring your own snacks/foods/drinks. Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on GWAs website including other media resources for promotional purposes.
- Who should attend: Educators, Parents, family members, carers, disability support workers and other professionals—anyone wanting to understand more about Autism and how to support children.
- Ticket $49 includes gst per person.
- Attendance certificate by reques
please note that all ticket prices include gst - there is a trybooking fee of 50 cents per booking.
Friday August 13 - 9 - 1.30pm
Registration opens from 8.45am
Wontahaggi Workermen’s Club 65-75 Graham street Wonthaggi
Cristina Isaac: email@example.com