Webinar: Practice Nurse Network Meeting: Heart Health Checks
Please join us for the next Practice Nurse Network event; the topic this time: Heart Health Checks. We have a fantastic guest speaker, Kerry Hollier from the Heart Foundation, who is currently leading the CVD Risk Reduction program for Victoria and joins us to share her wealth of knowledge and experience in this area.
Upon completion of this eduction, participants will be able to:
- Describe the strategies implemented for Absolute CVD risk reduction, as the most effective management intervention for CVD, Australia’s biggest killer
- Identify patients at highest baseline risk of CVD, who have not had all four of the necessary risk factors recorded to enable absolute CVD risk calculation – BP, cholesterol, diabetes and smoking status
- Integrate annual Heart Health Checks into routine patient care
- Utilise a range of digital resources and templates from the Heart Health Check Toolkit to plan, recall and implement Heart Health Checks
- Integrate a systematic implementation of HHCs, via a whole of practice approach, to simplify quality improvement activities to assist in meeting PIP QI incentive program requirements.
We encourage you to submit any questions you may have prior to the event and there will also be the ability to ask questions on the night. Add your questions on registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session will take place:
Registration and Webinar Link
Registration is essential so please press the BOOK NOW button to register and ask your questions.
We'll then email you the Webinar link and password the day before the meeting so you can dial in.
We look forward to you joining us!