Term 4 2021 | Advanced Painting (Continuing)
A weekly, self-directed, advanced painting and drawing group, which meets in the Packsaddle Studio at NERAM. This group is an off-shoot of Ross Laurie’s previous advanced painting classes and suits those who have previously attended Ross’s classes or have a similar background in painting and drawing. There is no regular tutor but the group conducts a weekly critique of the day’s work each afternoon.
- Date | Thursday 7 October 2021 - 9 December 2021 (10 weeks)
- Time | 10am - 3pm
- Venue | Packsaddle Studio
Cost | $120 - Don’t forget you can use your NSW Discover Vouchers* towards art classes.
If you have not attended previously, you must contact Judy Coleman prior to booking:
Judy Colman – email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings for events, art classes and workshops require payment in full at the time of booking.
- A minimum number of students required for classes to proceed, please book and pay before 5pm Monday 4 October 2021 to ensure classes go ahead.
- Please be aware that once bookings close, we are unable to offer a refund.
- *To book using your NSW Discovery Voucher, please come in and pay at the NERAM front counter before they expire at the end of August, unfortunately we are unable to redeem the vouchers over the phone.
- If the class does not proceed, you will be refunded any cash amount and credited the NSW Discover Voucher value.
- To comply with current COVID restrictions all NERAM events have a limited capacity and use a ticketing system. Bookings are essential
- IN LIGHT OF COVID-19, ALL PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IN ADHERANCE WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS. THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL HYGIENE PROCEDURES THAT ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE ASKED TO FOLLOW THROUGHOUT.