Pentecostal Ministry Foundations - Audit (Not for Credit)
Join our Live Zoom 5-day intensive from September 27 to October 1, 9am - 4pm (ADST).
Why study Pentecostal Ministry Foundations?
- Study from anywhere in Australia!
- Explore and discuss the tough questions with a like-minded cohort of pastors and Christian leaders
- Try this subject without needing to commit to a full course (as an audit subject).
- No entry requirements or assessments if studying as audit.
Explore Pentecostal Ministry in a whole new way
Have you ever wondered how you would approach common issues that Pentecostal pastors and chaplains and youth leaders have to wrestle with? Or are you already wrestling with topics like healing, tongues, local church governance and many others, but you never had the opportunity to discuss them in a safe place?
Pentecostal Ministry Foundations gives you that opportunity. We help you think through all the controversial and difficult issues specific to Pentecostal ministry. You get the chance to discuss these with your peers and with two experienced Pentecostal ministers who are faculty members of Alphacrucis College.
Learn how to:
- Appraise different Pentecostal contexts and perspectives
- Critique relationships between the various facets of Pentecostal ministry praxis, such as the Bible, theology, preaching, healing, worship, leadership, structure, community, and global engagement;
- Produce advanced knowledge of global Pentecostal church dynamics and practices
- Argue the relationship between worship, preaching and leadership
- Critically analyse how Pentecostal and Charismatic expressions of social and global engagement can be enhanced by other perspectives and understandings of the broader community.
Tim Biasetto - Alumni Story
"My studies at Alphacrucis have made an immediate impact on my life and ministry. The quality courses and teaching have empowered me practically and enriched me personally, leaving me more passionate about God and his plans for my life"
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser