AMS Adult Super Starter Classes (Online)
Term 4, 2021
At Australian Music Schools, we pride ourselves on award winning results in theory and piano performance. We aim to develop well rounded, confident musicians. We offer structured music lessons and our teachers are highly trained, talented individuals who are selected for their ability to deliver our courses in an engaging and fun way. Piano, Singing and theory is part of every AMS class.
- Adults !. Ideal for absolute beginners to those who have some experience (Rusty Fingers).
- We recommend all budding adult pianists start here.
- Specifically designed for adult beginners.
- This course teaches piano skills, music notation and rhythm training. We teach all styles of music, from classical through to jazz and funk.
- Get those fingers going in a fun and unpressured environment.
- All course materials are included.
- Classes are 1 hour each week and enrolment is for 8 weeks.
- 10% discount applies to all enrolments made on/before 30 September, 2021.
- All courses need a minimum number of students to run. If your course does not have enough students it will be cancelled prior to commencement and you will be given a full refund. For your convenience, information about class cancellations or changes are made initially via email and SMS, please ensure these details are correct.
- You will be required to have a piano or keyboard to start this course.
Click on the BOOK NOW button at the TOP of this page to see course dates and times.
Thanks for choosing AMS, the home of great music education - we can't wait to see you in class at the start of the term!
If you have any questions about this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at 9314 7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org