Global Market Insights Seminar: Vietnam
Date: Thursday 2 December 2021
Time: 3.00-4.00pm AEDT (1 hour)
Where: Online (Webex – details will be provided when registered)
Tickets: Free (Registration required through Trybooking.com)
Looking to expand to another market? Consider Vietnam! Vietnam's economy is performing strongly and its middle-class is growing. These present significant opportunities for Australian businesses.
Join the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Austrade, ECA and private sector experts to get insights on how to do business in Vietnam. Discussions will cover Vietnam's economic outlook and commercial opportunities, as well as tips on navigating its administrative systems.
Panellists: (in order of appearance)
- Ms Cristina Talacko (MC) - Founder, SalDoce Fine Foods, and ECA Board Member
- Ms Robyn Mudie - Ambassador to Vietnam, Australian Embassy, Hanoi
- Ms Rebecca Ball - Senior Trade Commissioner, Australian Consulate-General, Ho Chi Minh City
- Mr Brian Newton - Head of Sales, Woolworths International
- Mr Wade Bollard - State Manager, C.T. Freight