"Photo Transfers & Mixed Media":
FULL DAY WORKSHOP: WITH ARTIST ASHLEY HAY
In this workshop you will:
- Create with confidence as you're guided step-by-step through the process of creating a stunning artwork in a day
- Learn how to use Powerprint Photo Transfer medium to transfer photos
- Transfer photos with Powerprint onto metal and canvas
- Explore the possiblities of Powertex Art Supplies for mixed media
- Transform a photograph into a beautiful mixed media artwork with layers of texture and colour
- Learn how to create a crackle effect with Ivory Powertex and Bister patinas
- Understand the art of layers and the difference it makes to your finished artwork
- Experience the joy of creating with others
Includes tuition and all materials
Artist & Importer Ashley Hay conducts the majority of art classes at Powertex Australia. As a Master Trainer in Powertex, Ashley has a wealth of knowledge to impart to workshop participants and loves inspiring others to create. In her workshops you are guaranteed success whether you are a beginner or professional artist... you will be amazed at what you create. Experience the difference... and walk away with an incredible artwork that you've made yourself! Join Ashley... and start creating today! Book now...
230 Safety Bay Rd, Safety Bay WA 6169
For everyone's safety, as per government guidelines, the studio has a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
Participants will have their own workstation and are asked to maintain social distancing throughout the day.
We look forward seeing you in the studio for some creative FUN!