2022 Postgraduate in Ego State Therapy II Online
25-27th May 2022
14h00 -19h30 AEST (Sydney Time)
15 CPD Hours
Postgraduate Intensive Training in Ego State Therapy II
- Therapy with Symptom Associated Ego States
In this second workshop Carl will mainly focus on ways of allowing highly aroused survival energies such as fight and flight responses bound up in traumatized individuals and dissociated ego states, to be discharged and completed, thereby facilitating self-regulation, flow, re-integration and post-traumatic growth. Ways of how to achieve corrective mind-body experiences and how to recreate wholeness, self-regulation and coherence in our clients will be demonstrated through live demonstrations.
1. To learn how to activate symptom-associated ego states and how to work with them clinically and therapeutically.
2. To learn more about the dynamics of symptom-associated ego states and how to address flight and fight responses in order to resolve traumatic stress responses. Specific techniques will be demonstrated
3. How to manage symptom-associated ego states with special attention to body resources
4. How to recreate self-regulation, re-balance, wholeness and flow in clients presenting with symptom-associated ego states
Carl Hattingh Clinical Psychologist Founding president of AICHP, Board of Directors International Society of Hypnosis, President Elect Ego State Therapy International, Director Ericksonian Institute of Sydney and internationally accredited trainer, presenter and keynote speaker.
Carl (Callie) Hattingh www.aichp.com.au