Sabbath School and church with Dr Ron Neller from Creation Ministries
Current COVID Restrictions as at 11 November 2021
South-Brisbane Church will operate at 100 percent capacity with seated, ticket allocations within our church sanctuary.
- When registering in Trybooking you will be presented with a seating plan of the Sanctuary floor and you will be able to select numbered seats. The seats you select will be reserved for you for the duration of the event such as Sabbath School and Church. Please note the seat number/s or print the ticketed receipt forwarded to your email address and bring this with you to church so that ushers can seat you promptly on your arrival
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY To keep our church a COVID safe place to worship please be aware of your responsibilities:
- If you aren’t well Saturday morning, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Physically distance where possible - 1.5 m
- Clean hands often with soap or sanitiser
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Use the Check in Qld app
- Sanitise hands upon entry to the sanctuary or church areas
- If you don't have the app, wait at the Registration Station for someone to assist you. For our members and friends who do not have a smartphone, we can take your details and enter them into the app manually.
- To keep a safe social distance, we aren’t able to shake hands, hug or kiss – but ‘air hugs’, waves and smiles are encouraged!
- The ushers will guide you to the numbered seat that is reserved with your name. Please don’t change seats. Wear your mask in the church until you are seated.
- Entry to and exit from the Church will be 'two-way'.
- Guests are requested not to enter the venue before 9:00 am.
Other things you need to know:
- Before leaving home please check your email and/or text messages, in case there have been any last minute changes.
- The church has been thoroughly cleaned and frequently touched areas are cleaned and disinfected (sanitised) regularly (every 1 to 2 hours).
- The church airconditioning will be on for your comfort.
- Please ensure you have tissues or a handkerchief.
- The water fountain is available to fill water bottles only.
- Any snacks or drinks brought on site must be pre-packaged and not shared outside your household.
- Please don’t share items with people outside your household, for example a hymn book, pen or electronic device.
South Brisbane Seventh-day Adventist Church
34 O'Keeffe Street, Woolloongabba Qld 4102
Once your booking is completed you'll receive confirmation by email. The event organisers can see your booking online, you only need to contact them if you have further questions or there is a problem with the booking.