Dance Performance Group - Jacqueline Morland Awards
Location - St John's College Auditorium
55 College Avenue, Forest Lake QLD
This is your chance to learn choreography and perform as part of a group in front of a live audience at the Awards. Don't miss it!
Each performance group is limited to only 40 students so be quick, register now! Click the yellow button on right hand side of page. Please note, students must be studying the RAD syllabus to enter, please read the full Terms and Conditions of Entry here.
The Dance Performance Groups are as follows:
- Grade 1 and 2 - Lyrical Group
- Grade 3 and 4 - Contemporary Group
- Grade 5 to Intermediate Foundation - Jazz Group
- Intermediate to Advanced 2 - Classical Group
The on stage rehearsal and live performance is on Sunday 27 March at St John's Anglican College Auditorium, Forest Lake, as follows:
Please note, students must attend all rehearsals including the on stage rehearsal and additional reherasal times in table below
- Grade 1 and 2 - Lyrical Group - stage rehearsal from 1:45pm, performance between approx. 3pm to 5:30pm
- Grade 3 and 4 - Contemporary Group - stage rehearsal from 9:30am, performance between approx. 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Grade 5 to Intermediate Foundation - Jazz Group - stage rehearsal from 9:45am, performance between approx. 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Intermediate to Advanced 2 - Classical Group - stage rehearsal from 1:30pm, performance between approx. 3pm - 5:30pm
Student Entry Fees
- $150 each - includes 12 hours of tuition with choreographer, a costume (not including shoes), onstage rehearsal and stage performance at the Awards.
Show your support - Come along and watch the Dance Performance Group. Purchase your audience tickets now.
- Adults - $40
- Child/Concession - $30
- Family - from $90
In addition to the on stage rehearsal on Sunday 27 March, all students must attend all rehearsals which are held at Kelvin Grove State College on Sunday 27 February, Sunday 6 March, Sunday 13 March and Sunday 20 March, as follows:
- Grade 1 and 2 - Lyrical Group - 1pm - 4pm
- Grade 3 and 4 - Contemporary Group - 9am to 12pm
- Grade 5 to Intermediate Foundation - Jazz Group - 9am to 12pm
- Intermediate to Advanced 2 - Classical Group - 1pm to 4pm
|Date||Time||Studio One||Studio Two|
|9am - 12pm||
Grade 3 and 4
Grade 5 to Intermediate Foundation
|1pm - 4pm||
Grade 1 and 2
Intermediate to Advanced 2
COVID-19 Update - Please note, the performance venue has advised that from 17 December 2021, entry to St John's College Auditorium will be accessible to only those who are fully vaccinated or have a medical exception. If you are 16 years or over, you will need to carry proof of your vaccination status and be prepared to show this on arrival at the venue. The QLD Government App will be able to be used to check this status on arrival to the venue. As this is a QLD Government mandate St John's College Auditorium must comply.