April Holiday Program 2022
School Holiday program will run on the following dates:
(5-13yrs) $85 per day
MONDAY 11th April 9-3.30pm
TUESDAY 12th April 9-3.30pm
WEDNESDAY 13th April 9-3.30pm
THURSDAY 14th April 9-3.30pm
TUESDAY 19th April 9-3.30pm
WEDNESDAY 20th April 9-3.30pm
THURSDAY 21st April 9-3.30pm
FRIDAY 22nd April 9-3.30pm
Teen/Adult Workshops (14+) will run on the following dates:
$60 for the two weeks
(the $60 booking will be for the two dates listed next to the class)
4.30-6pm Beginner Aerials 14+ (Mon 11th + Tue 19th April)
6-7.30pm Intermediate Aerials 14+ (Mon 11th + Tue 19th April)
7.30-9pm Advanced Aerials 14+ (Mon 11th + Tue 19th April)
4.30-6pm Beginner Silk 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April)
4.30-6pm Beginner Trapeze/Lyra 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April)
6-7.30pm Intermediate Silk 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April)
6-7.30pm Intermediate Trapeze/Lyra 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April)
7.30-9pm Advanced Silk 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April))
7.30-9pm Advanced Trapeze/Lyra 14+ (Wed 13th + Thur 21st April)
4.30-6pm Beginner Hula Hoops (Tues 12th + Wed 20th April)
4.30-6pm Learn how to Unicycle (Tues 12th + Wed 20th April)
5.30-7pm Intermediate/Advanced Handbalance 8-14yrs (Tues 12th + Wed 20th April)
6-7.30pm Learn how to Juggle (Tues 12th + Wed 20th April)
6-7.30pm Intermediate Advanced Hula Hoops (Tues 12th + Wed 20th April)
Creative Kids Vouchers
Holiday Program Info
Children should be dropped off no more than 5mins prior to the session, and picked up no later than 5mins after the class.
Your child should be in long tights or shorts, and, a t-shirt. (Clothes should not have zippers and children shouldn't wear jewellery). A jumper and drink bottle are also recommended.
The kids will have a morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea break (you need to supply all food for your children).
Pick up /Drop off and class rules
Due to COVID-19 strict precautions, the following rules apply:
- Please arrive for your class 5 mins prior to the start and wait outside until one of our staff invites you in. We will ask you to go wash your hands or to use hand sanitiser before you do anything else.
- Due to limited numbers of people allowed in the building, parents are not allowed to wait inside during the class or enter the building. Wehope to change this policy once regulations allow, and vaccination becomes more common.
- Please do not let your child attend any class if they are showing any flu or cold symptoms
- All students must bring own full bottle of water as our kitchen facilities will be strictly only used to wash hands
Cancellation/ Make up class policy
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule you will need to contact our office on 4285 0066.
3/3 Princes Hwy, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
02 4285 0066