Online - Basic Auslan Course (Wednesday)
Our Basic Auslan Course covers the following:
- Deafness Awareness Training & Deaf Culture
- Numbers & Counting
- Dates & Times
- Greetings, introductions and exchanging personal information
- Question words - who, what, when, where, why, how
- Food & drink
- Talking about your surroundings, where you live and your family
- Recreational activities
- Other vocabulary and conversation skills
- We use ZOOM to deliver our online classes.
- The classes are interactive, with the tutor and a max of 5 other students.
- We will email you the ZOOM link and information closer to the course date.
- You need to have a camera and mic to make sure the tutor can see - and provide feedback on - your signing!
- You can use any device, but please be mindful of the screen size to ensure you can see the tutor and other students clearly.
- Please be mindful that if your internet connection isn’t good on the day/time, the user experience may be affected. We are unable to support with issues resulting from the student’s technology.
Every Wednesday (for 8 weeks)
4pm - 5:30pm
Choose from the session/start dates available below
You will receive:
- An electronic copy of our wonderful Basic Auslan book, containing all the signs you will learn (this will be emailed to you closer to the course start date)
- A certficate of attendance (this will be emailed to you after the final class)
You may cancel your booking at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however the following conditions apply:
- 14 days or more prior to the commencement of your course – full course fee refunded, less a $50 admin fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course – no refund