Parents and bubs - dental screen and information session
AboutDental screening and information session for children aged 0- 3 years of age.
- Why baby teeth are important and their development
- Developing healthy eating and drinking habits
- Correct brushing technique
- The dental effect of thumb sucking, dummies and baby bottles
- Preparing your child for their first dental visit
The session will be followed by a dental screening for each child by a dental professional.
DatesThursday 7 July 2022 (UTC+10)
43 Carrington Rd, BOX HILL VIC 3028