This is a six day School Holiday Camp program. The camp is full of adventure, fun, heaps of awesome activities, and excitement! Come onboard the Quest Skills for Life School Holiday Camp and get to experience some awesome fun activities, culture, water and land based activities, and conservation, history, leadership and outdoor education!
Sun 26th Jun to Fri 1st Jul 2022
- 6 day School Holiday camp program for students aged 10 years to 16 years (**Duke of Ed Students Camp runs concurrently)
- Run and organised by a Fully Accredited Award Winning organisation Quest Skills for Life, famous for their Leadership & Development Quest programs
- All Equipment hire (including tents, safety equipment, activity equipment, props, etc)
- Fully 24hr Supervised and led Holiday Camp by qualified Quest Skills for Life team leaders, all qualify to the Department of Education standards (ratios 1:7), and have great skills when working with young people. Real life-skills and team-builders!
- All Healthy Food Catering
- Mountain Bike Riding along the Yarra River
- 3 nights Accommodation Indoors (split gender dorms)
- 2 nights camping in tents along the Yarra River at Scouts Centres of Australia
- Camp Craft, Campfires & Night Walk
- Train and Tram Rides to experience Melbourne by different modes of travel
- City Tours and sightseeing
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Bounce Inc. (indoor trampoline park)
- Movie night at the Cinemas
- Ten Pin Bowling or Lazer Tag
- Entry to the Melbourne Aquarium
- Shuttle Bus Fees
- Melbourne CBD pick-up/drop-off
and lots more...
(Students just need lunch money for the first and last day, everything else is included in the holiday camp package)
Click here to view previous camp photos > All Photo Galleries
NEXT STEP: to continue this booking, click the BOOK NOW button, enter the required details, and make payment of $895.
- Payment will be requested using a credit card.
- If you wish to transfer funds from your bank account instead:
- apply the promotion code 'EFT' at the Checkout
- our bank details will be emailed to you
- please make immediate payment using parent’s name as the reference
- If an invoice is required:
- apply the promotion code 'INV' at the Checkout
- there will be a $50 admin fee per invoice issued
DEPARTURES ON SUNDAYS FROM SOUTHERN CROSS COACH TERMINAL: 10AM, bus bay allocation to be advised (usually around Bay 58)
RETURNS ON FRIDAYS TO SOUTHERN CROSS COACH TERMINAL: 1PM, bus bay allocation to be advised (usually around Bay 58)
Duke of Ed Students: This is the same Booking Portal for you, please continue the booking process as follows.