2022 Repeat Postgraduate in Ego State Therapy I Online
3-5 May 2022
14h00 to 19h30 AEST
15 CPD Hours
Postgraduate Intensive Training in Ego State Therapy.
Seminar I: Introduction, Safety and Stabilization: Resourceful Ego States
In this workshop Dr Hartman provides an in-depth overview of the theoretical basis of the ego state model, its epistomology as well as the latest developments in the neuro-biological foundations of trauma and dissociation. Dr Hartman will explain, discuss and demonstrate safety and stabilization techniques from Trauma Therapeutic Yoga (TTY), Somatic Experiencing (SE) and Energy psychology amongst others. The experiential activation of and communication with resourceful ego states are also explained and demonstrated. Designed for both beginners and the more experienced practitioner, this workshop will also feature live clinical demonstrations.
1. To learn more about the neuro-physiological basis of trauma, dissociation and ego states, hypnosis and its interconnectedness
2. How to use ego strengthening techniques, safety, stabilization and grounding techniques with special attention to body resources
3. How to integrate Trauma therapeutic Yoga (TTY) exercises, breath work, Somatic Experiencing (SE) techniques as well as techniques from Energy Psychology for the purpose of creating a sense of safety and stabilization
4. To demonstrate the dynamics of Ego State Therapy as a parts therapy model in combination with hypno-somatic approaches to stabilize traumatized clients
5. How to activate and communicate with resourceful ego states and how to utilize resources for maximum psychological well-being
PLATFORM : ZOOM
Dr Woltemade Hartman (PhD )Clinical and Educational Psychologist - Director Milton H. Erickson Institutes of South Africa. Board of Directors International Society of Hypnosis. Past President Elect Ego State Therapy International and Internationally recognised, accredited and awarded author, researcher, trainer, presenter and keynote speaker in Ericksonian Hypnosis and Ego State Therapy.
Organiser: Callie Hattingh