Sexuality Education for Primary School Parents/Carers
of Fairfield PS
Presented by Vanessa Hamilton
Sexuality Educator with 25 years experience
Live via on line Zoom Meeting
8pm Wednesday 1st June 2022
Book your virtual seat - via Trybooking to receive the session Link and password
sent to you via email on the day
- Access to internet will be required to view the live session.
- Weblink will be provided to access the session via zoom
- Recommended that you download the zoom app to your device prior to the session
Bookings essential (Not suitable for children to view):
Learn how to tailor conversations with your children about:
- Healthy & Respectful Relationships
- Body & Protective Safety
- What is normal early childhood sexual behaviour
- How to talk about how babies are made and born
- Puberty Preparation
- Internet Safety and our Sexualised Society
Learn how to choose suitable information about sexual health
- What is appropriate for my family?
- How much do I need to tell them?
- At what age should I discuss these topics?
What others have said:
- “Brilliant, every parent should have access to this talk…”
- “This talk was very helpful to me as a parent of both a kinder
and a primary school child, thank you…”
- “Such a clear presenter – easy to listen to, I liked the
humour as it took the pressure off heavy topics…”
- “I feel a lot more confident talking to my kids now…”