The Game Plan - creating a culture for success
Hosted by Gerard Whateley and Abbey Holmes, learn from highly respected AFL coaches and sports professionals who are leading and developing their players, improving club culture, and building thriving programs in innovative ways. The forum is designed to empower you to create a culture that works for your team and lead them to success.
By registering and submitting a question for the panel – you may be rewarded with one of four AFL inner sanctum experiences!
Our all-stars lineup include:
- Paul Roos – AFL Premiership coach
- Chris Scott - Geelong Cats coach
- Adem Yze – Melbourne FC Midfield coach
- Emma Murray – Mindfulness coach
- Bec Goddard – inaugural Hawthorn AFLW coach
- Steve Symonds – Collingwood AFLW coach
- Natalie Wood – Essendon AFLW coach
- Nathan Burke – Western Bulldogs AFLW coach
- Peta Searle – first female coach in AFL, South Metro Junior Football League ambassador
- Damian Carroll – St Kilda Head of Development and Learning
- Rick Coburn – AFL Victoria State Coaching Manager
- Guy McKenna – ex AFL coach, current talent and development specialist at Cricket Victoria
- Debbie Lee – AFLW trailblazer, first female AFL 'Hall of Fame' inductee
- Shane Lucas – CEO of Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- Ben Kavenagh – Head of AFL Victoria.
Coaches, order your FREE Love the Game coach supporter pack today.
DateWednesday 25 May 2022 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM (UTC+10)
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser