Tall Ship Experience
Rotary International World Convention 2023
Cruise Dates and Times:
Saturday, May 27th 2023 Lunch - 1:00 pm Sunset - 5:00 pm Sunday, May 28th 2023 No Cruises - Convention Opening Day Monday, May 29th 2023 Lunch - 1:00 pm Sunset - 5:00 pm Tuesday, May 30th 2023 Lunch - 1:00 pm Sunset - 5:00 pm Wednesday, May 31st 2023 Morning - 9:30 am Sunset - 6:00 pm Thursday, June 1st 2023 Lunch- 1:00 pm Sunset - 5:00 pm
- Morning Cruise (2.5 hours) AU$ 230 (approx. US$ 165) pp plus booking fee
- Lunch Cruises (2.5 hours) AU$ 250 (approx. US$ 180) pp plus booking fee
- Sunset Cruises (3 hours) AU$ 280 (approx. US$ 200) pp plus booking fee
A Family Day Sail on the 'One & All'
Friends Enjoying a Sunset Sail
Coming on Board:
As the 'One & All' is a traditionally built, historic sailing vessel, boarding is via a gangway and a wooden ladder with handrail. The 'One & All' has no lifts, ramps or disabled access. Door sills (400mm high) need to be stepped over to enter the saloon, and access to the toilets is via another wooden ladder - see photo below.
Ladder Access to the Top Deck
- This event is best suited for adults and teenagers. Minimum event age is 12 years. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Smoking on or near the ship is strictly prohibited - this includes e-cigarettes,
- Licensing laws preclude passengers from bringing alcohol onto the ship. However, credit card facilities are available to purchase beverages on board.
- It is currently uncertain what the COVID-19 requirements will be at the Melbourne Rotary Convention in May 2023. We expect that the Government requirements for entry into Australia/Victoria will be the requirements needed for delegates attending the Convention and associated events. It is anticipated that there will be a requirement for Convention attendees to be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.
View of the Fore Deck on the 'One & All'
- Requests for ticket refunds must be made via email to the Event Organiser (see below). Generally, tickets are non-refundable after 12th April 2023, unless we are able to resell such tickets..
- If a cruise needs to be cancelled, ticketholders booked for that cruise will be offered a place on an alternative cruise (if available), or tickets will be fully refunded.
Online Bookings are now open for this unique experience. Each cruise is limited to 45 passengers, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Click on the BOOK NOW tab to start your booking. Please select your preferred cruise date and time carefully, then purchase your tickets.
If that Cruise is fullly booked, please add your name to the waiting list, or select another date/time. We may be able to provide additional cruises (providing the same experience) on a similar Tall Ship, the 'Enterprize'. When making a group booking, please note that local health and safety regulations require the provision of the name and contact details of every passenger taking part in a cruise.
Please take the time to carefully read through this information prior to purchasing your tickets. By purchasing tickets you indicate your acceptance of the arrangements outlined above and of our Cancellation Policy.
We look forward to having you on board,
Rotary District 9510
Tall Ship Experience Committee