Port Phillip Immunisation Clinic Wednesday 6 July 2022 (SOLD OUT)
City of Port Phillip Immunisation Clinic
6 July 2022, 10.00am-12.00pm - Liardet Street Community Centre - 154 Liardet Street Port Melbourne
Please book a ticket for each vaccine recipient and complete all the questions asked for each recipient.
The Influenza Vaccine is available at our sessions. It is funded and free for those eligible under the National Immunisation Program. Please book your appointment and choose the flu vaccine under 'Government Funded Vaccines' if you or your child are eligible.
Who is eligible for the free influenza vaccine?
• Children aged from 6 months to under 5 years of age
• All adults aged 65 years and older
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People aged 6 months and older
• People aged 6 months or older with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and complications
• Pregnant women at any stage of their pregnancy
We also provide a fee for service program for the flu vaccine for those not eligible for the funded program. Payment via Eftpos can be made at the session. Please book your appointment and choose the flu vaccine under 'Vaccines Available for Purchase'.
To protect the health of our staff and continue to be able to provide this service we encourage anyone aged 8 years and over to wear a mask/face covering while at the immunisation venue.
Please note that a child MUST be at least 6 weeks of age to receive their first scheduled vaccines.
To ensure we comply with COVID-19 physical distancing requirements:
• Please book an appointment via the link at the bottom of the page. This will ensure a limited number of people are present at one time.
• Please arrive at your appointment on time and leave promptly.
• We ask that only one adult per child attend the appointment.
After the vaccines are given, you’ll need to wait for 15 minutes to make sure there are no adverse reactions.
Please observe physical distancing while you wait and leave promptly. The venue has been set up to enable physical distancing and allow you to wait safely.
Do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or within 14 days of being in close or casual contact with anyone who is confirmed as having COVID-19.
Liardet Street Community Centre
154 Liardet Street, Port Melbourne Victoria 3207