Priority Samurai: Focus On What Matters Most
CPD: 4 points (PM, PS)
Format: In-person (Hobart) and Livestreamed
Key Content Areas
- Overview – understand why we struggle to activate our priorities day by day.
- Think big each year – make space to dream big and identify your annual goals:
- Develop rhythms to think strategically week by week;
- Unplug from the digital world to enable space for deep thought.
- Focus each week – activate the power of the weekly perspective by:
- Breaking down annual goals into projects and tasks;
- Reviewing and scheduling five ‘big rocks’ each week;
- Prioritising tasks according to importance and urgency.
- Flex each day – Activate each day by working on your most important tasks (MIT’s).
- Life plan – Detect your longer-term calling and make priorities based on your life-plan.
Testimonials from the last sessions (Email Ninja and List Assassin) run by Spacemaker for the legal profession
- I am sure many could benefit from this training. I know it will take discipline but i think this is my way forward with not relying on memory as much.
- Fantastic. I got a lot out of this event. I am very keen to do Priority Samurai if the Society were to organise / offer this as an event.
- This has been absolutely fantastic - so great the Society are providing this type of practical practice management content. Can't wait to implement it.
- Great - I have over 3000 emails in my inbox and it was out of control - started changing my approach after yesterday. Really useful and I’m at a senior level.
- This was excellent! A fabulously helpful session.
Spacemaker's passion is to help busy people make space in the digital age. They run practical training courses to help individuals and teams improve their productivity — mastering email, organising to-do lists, and achieving priorities. They know about digital technology and the benefits of unplugging as a habit. They also have a book: “Spacemaker: how to unplug, unwind and think clearly in the digital age” to help you think differently about your relationship with the online world, to help you live a happier, healthier life.
About the presenter
28 Murray Street, Hobart and Livestreamed
By registering for this event you agree to the terms and conditions under the Society's Refund/Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions of Registration.