July Fairytale Theatre 'Filmed' Holiday Workshops
THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE THESE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
Kids from 6 to 12 years will love these fun school holiday workshops in a single day! They will have a crazy time rehearsing, staging and 'filming' a classic version of a traditional fairytale! With age appropriate scripts, music and costumes kids will be learning some of basic performance skills, making friends and building confidence. Every child will have a role to play and the best part is that family and friends recive a copy of the recording at the end of the day!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- We will not be able to provide morning and afternoon tea at these sessions, so children should bring appropriate food for the entire day and have their own bottle of water.
- If your child is unwell on the day please keep them home and we will arrange to provide you with a credit note for another workshop. You must let us know prior to 8am via email@example.com as we have students on waiting lists for these sessions.
- If the Covid situation changes in Hobart and these holiday workshops are cancelled, we will provide a refund of your fee.
Join us for these fantastic shows at ExitLeft Hobart:
Tuesday 12 July: Alice in Wonderland
Wednesday 13 July: Aladdin
Thursday 14 July Jack and the Beanstalk
Tuesday 19 July: Rapunzel
Wednesday 20 July: Alice in Wonderland
Thursday 21 July: Aladdin
- Duration: One action-packed day of filming and fun
- Time: 9am to 3pm (doors open 8:45am, collection available till 3:20pm*)
- Performance: No face to face performance. You will receive a download link at the end of the day to see the film!
- Age range: 6 - 12 years
- Cost: $95
Where are we located
- ExitLeft's Hobart CBD Studio: 46 Murray Street Hobart (we are near Hadley's Hotel)
Terms and Conditions
By registering my child for this workshop I have read and understood the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Children must be 6 years old to participate.
- Once a program has commenced no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a session, a credit or refund is not applicable.
- If you need to withdraw from the session you must notify us in writing 48 hours prior to the commencement. We will provide you with options for another session within the current holiday period (if available) or a credit note. No refunds for change of mind.
- If your child is unwell on the day and cannot attend, you will be offered a credit note providing you let us know prior to 8am via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should ExitLeft need to cancel a program a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered.
- Credit notes for future Holiday Workshops will be valid for 6 months.
- If your child is unable to settle, they refuse to participate or their behaviour is unacceptable (including adhering to social distancing guidelines) you will be contacted and asked to collect them immediately. No refund will be applicable.
- Collection is available till 3:20pm. If a child is collected after this time you may be charged a late collection fee of $20 per 10 minutes*.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to program commencement by notifying ExitLeft in writing, provided participants are eligible for the session.
- ExitLeft may offer a substitue workshop if workshop numbers are low. You will be notified up to 48 hours before and given the opportunity for a credit note or refund if this occurs.
- Parts of the program may take place in locations other than the Studio. These excursions will all be within walking distance of the studio and students will be fully supervised.
- You give permission for photography, video or audio recording of the student for teaching purposes, usage in promotional and publicity material for the ExitLeft Performance Academy, and on social media.
- Fairytale Theatre Holiday Workshops are are a nut-free and iPad free zone.