Lake School of Celtic Music Song and Dance 2023.
Come to Koroit, Victoria - The home of Celtic music in Australia.
Workshops all day, Seisiúns and concerts at night and surf in the morning!
Great Craic and fun for the whole family!
COVID 2023 we will be managing sessions as per relevant public health directions
Welcome to the Lake School E-booking - Credit & Debit Card Payment site.
(Visa and Mastercard only)
If making a payments by Cheque / Direct Transfer please DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER with this electronic booking process instead.....
Please call: Margie Brophy 0418-661-029 or email: School Treasurer to discuss your booking and payment method.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & CHANGES:
New program - shifting sessions around a little
Each year the program is evaluated, reviewed, and revamped in order to provide a fresher and even better experience for all attending the school. The Lake School has become very popular and each year the number of students has increased. While the Director and Committee strive to maintain an inclusive, immersive, and community experience, this year the improvements to the programming will be more noticeable as some restrictions have been incorporated to accommodate for the larger numbers attending the school
If you are new to Lake School the following guidelines have been helpful to students in the past
- Read over the program - link below
- Check class times to ensure they don't clash
- Don't take on too much - 2 classes are enough
- The class you book into will run each day for the whole week, with each day building from the previous day. It is therefore not possible to change classes day today - we are a school. Due to covid there will be NO Big Hooley or Grand Ceildh however there will be smaller events around the village
- If you are unsure about your suitability for a class, please consult with the School Director - Felix Meagher
- Bring your instrument
- Some classes take absolute beginners whilst others beginners will be expected to have basic playing of notes & scales skill- Vintage Beginners is a great help
- Classes will start on the first day following checking in.
Classes will be limited to maximum numbers and once reached the class will be closed to further enrolment.
We would discourage double booking of classes, please choose your preferred class for the year. Changes can be made if class really doesn't suit for some reasonThere is always next year to fit in a different class and of course, there are the slow sessions.
PLEASE take the time to read the program in order to understand the changes and booking options.
Click: Link to Lakeschool Program
General enquires or support regarding completing this booking process, the ticketing option(s), etc. Please speak with Margie Brophy
0418 661029 email mail: Administration
All programme enquiries &/or specific queries re special considerations, and or class option(s) that are best for you, please speak with the Director: Felix Meagher 0413-801-294 or email: School Director
Names of each person being registered and credit card details will be requested further into this process. Please have these details ready.
Accommodation information is available on our website
Click here to go to our: Facebook Page for school updates, news and of course lots of Craic!