Unconscious Bias and Micro-Inequities
Format: In-person (Hobart) and Livestreamed
Recorded: Yes, subject to consent by presenter
- What is unconscious bias and why it matters
- Common types of unconscious bias in the workplace and generally
- How unconscious bias can lead to micro-inequities and discrimination
- How you can address unconscious bias in the workplace and generally
- Accept that we all have unconscious biases
- Learn that by using your analytical mind rather than your implicit mind, you can avoid making decisions and or acting on your unconscious biases which could result in discrimination and inequity
- Learn how you can be more inclusive for a better and more productive working team
Law Society of Tasmania and Livestreamed
28 Murray Street, Hobart Tas 7000
By registering for this event you agree to the terms and conditions under the Society's Refund/Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions of Registration.
Important Copyright Notice
Papers and materials supplied in association with any Society event, activity and recording are subject to copyright and are provided for the registrant’s use only. They may not be shared, copied, reproduced, adapted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed, nor may they be modified or reposted to other sites in any manner.