"Layered Landscapes" Waterways
3 x FULL DAY WORKSHOPS & ART MENTORING WITH ARTIST ASHLEY HAY
Saturday 27 August 2022 9:00 AM - Saturday 5 November 2022 4:30 PM (UTC+08)
Join artist Ashley Hay as you create a series of stunning "Layered Landscapes" under her guidance in this exciting NEW course that includes 3 full day workshops, once a month. for 3 months. In each session there will be a sample landscape for you to follow, as you explore a diverse range of amazing mixed media techniques to create incredible alternative art surfaces.
This course goes beyond 'how to' and helps you move forward to develop your own creative voice.
Be inspired to create today!
WORKSHOP SESSIONS INCLUDE:
Sat 27th Aug - River Run
Sat 1st Oct - Seascapes
Sat 5th Nov - Salt Lakes (9am-4.30pm daily)
No previous art experience necessary... just the desire to create! Perfect for beginners or beyond...
In this course you will:
- Learn the basics of Composition and Design for creating beautiful artwork
- Explore a diverse range of incredible textural effects using Powertex Art Supplies
- Have fun discovering alternative art surfaces to create stunning layers
- Learn how to analyse your artwork for better results
- Explore colour harmonies and contrast
- Learn Artist Tips & Tricks for a professional finish
- Experience the joy of creating with others
BONUS: Enrolment includes 24/7 access to my private VIP Group on Facebook (Layered Landscapes) for the duration of the course. The purpose of this group is for coaching and mentoring on the art process - to answer any questions you have & to give you feedback on your artwork as you progress.
Places are strictly limited to 10 people... Book NOW to secure your place TODAY!
Cost: $645 (Including tuition and all materials for 3 full day sessions) or $450 (BYO Materials)
230 Safety Bay Rd, Safety Bay WA 6169