AIPI National Conference held in NSW 16 to 17 March 2023
BOOKINGS CLOSE TUESDAY Midnight 14 March
The 2023 AIPI National Conference will cover a range of emerging issues relevant to the professional investigator
presented by experts in their respective fields.
- Bribery and Corruption - Integrity Agencies;
- Insider Threat;
- Private Prosecution – when, how & why they are a benefit;
- How to survive giving evidence in courts & tribunals;
- Australian and international governance standards;
- Forensic psychology;
- Whistleblowing legislation and practice;
- Google investigations;
- HR/Workplace investigations;
- Interviewing techniques; and
- Ethical investigations.
With lots of interactive panel discussions and networking opportunities and social activities planned, it’s sure to be a great conference.
We invite members to attend in person or watch it online.
Venue for those attending in person - CPA Australia is at level 3 - 111 Harrington St, Sydney NSW 2000.
Please arrive by 8:30 am for a 9am start
Lunch and morning and afternoon tea, will be provided daily. We invite participants to stay for drinks and canapes on the 1st Day.
All Interstate AIPI members are very welcome to attend. We recommend staying at the Sebel Quay West Sydney
Contact Details on the DAY: Andrew Patterson 0405448458