Healthy Conversations, Healthy Culture - SYDNEY
AboutAre your words and conversations getting you the results you want?
Participating in "Healthy Conversations, Healthy Culture" you will learn skills to navigate the blurred boundaries, role, cultures and relationships that cross between work functions, generations, clients, stakeholder, friends and business colleagues.
Skills you will take away:
• Making sensitive and considered conversations a way of life and influencing
• Have a better quality conversations by planning, designing, option generating, exploration of potential and innovation options
• Build rapport, strengthen relationship and co-create a healthy and harmonious work place and community
• Productively influence every interaction, every person in every situation
• Know how to have difficult conversations that get positive results
• Learn and review different types of conversations so you are constantly learning and growing
• Learn how to dissolve aggression, hostility and abusive behaviour
• Learn how to change systems:
Christie Spaces Conferencing - Room A & B
Level 4, 100 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060