Darwin 4 Wheel Scavenger Hunt
- A new fun automobile fundraiser event aimed at getting people enjoying the day driving around Darwin completing a series of challenges then back to Dinah Beach Cruising Yacht Association to enjoy live music, hot food, cold drinks, raffles, auctions and of course presentation of the prizes! A fun family friendly day that doubles as a fundraiser for the amazing Darwin Volunteer Coast Guard.
- Themed cars and participants encouraged! Spot prizes for the best outfits. Make sure you bring a charged phone or camera as you'll be taking photos throughout the hunt.
- Please note this isn't a race (no prizes are awarded to the fastest car) so everyone is encouraged to join in the fun at their own pace and all merge back at the DBCYA clubhouse after! The course should take approximately two hours to complete, give or take.
- All types of four wheeled vehicles can take part. The entry fee is per vehicle, limited to 6 persons max (additional tickets required for additional persons).
- Boring stuff: All vehicles must have a current registration, and the driver must have a current NT license, obey all NT road rules and sign a waiver on the day. Then the fun begins!
- On Saturday 08 April 2017 - please arrive between 12 and 12:45 - cars will be released one by one starting from 1pm. The licensed bar is open from midday.
Dinah Beach Cruising Yacht Association
68 Frances Bay Drive, Stuart Park, Darwin, NT 0820
Fiona Kendall 0426958558 Wendy McCallum 0499346242