Family Law Forum - Family and children’s lawyers – or lawyers for children and families?
- Time and Date: 23 February 2018, 9:00am-4:30pm
- Location: Rydges Melbourne, 186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC.
- Presenter: Various speakers
The program will cover:
• An overview of the ALRC’s review of the family law system
• The financial impact of separation
• Tenancy and homelessness
• Family violence and criminal law
• Parents with mental health conditions
• Dealing with distressed parties
This event is open to VLA, Private Practitioners and CLC lawyers.
Cost: $50 per person is being charged as a part contribution to VLA’s costs in running this training. Payment is required at the time of registration.
Book online using the button above.
This event is presented as part of VLA’s Professional Legal Education program. The content has been designed to meet the CPD needs of lawyers. Lawyers may claim one CPD unit for each hour attended as per the Legal Profession Uniform Continuing Professional Development (Solicitors) Rules 2015.