For further information about this event or clarification, please contact the "Event Organiser".
IN BOOKING A TRADE SITE AT 2023 Equestrian Victoria Interschool State Championships, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW:
TRADE VILLAGE CONDITIONS:
- Allocation of sites will be on a first come first served basis and upon full payment of fees.
- All sites are three (3) metres by three (3) metres. Larger sites are available however, they must be in multiples of three (3) metres (eg. 6m, 9m etc.). These will incur additional costs.
- There will be no refund of hiring fees, if the Trade Exhibitor makes the decision to withdraw after the items hired have been loaded for delivery to WPNEC.
- Should the event be cancelled prior to the commencement of the Show, any refund will be determined at the discretion of Equestrian Victoria in consultation with the Organising Committee with regard to its/their direct or fixed costs expenses incurred or payable by reason of the cancellation. Event creditors and suppliers with legitimate claims will be paid prior to any refunds claimed. If the event has been cancelled after it has commenced, there will be no refund.
- POP UP marquees are not permitted. All marquees must be booked via the OC.
- Traders with fitted out van/trucks etc. should select either 'Own Display Large' or 'Own Display Small' during booking eg. a horse float is small, a truck is large.
- All Trade Village participants will be required to operate on 15th April - 19th April between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Bump In: Friday 14th April 2023 with access from 11am
- Vehicle access to the Trade Village each morning is permitted however, all vehicles must be removed before 8:00am each day of the Show.
- All participants must have their own Public Liability Insurance. Equestrian Victoria will not cover any loss, damage, or liability claim of a participant.
- Proof of insurance cover (Certificate of Insurance/Liability) must accompany your application unless you have already provided a current copy that is on file with Equestrian Victoria.
- The Organising Committee will provide a night watchman for the venue on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights 5:30pm - 7:30am. Equestrian Victoria is not liable for any damage or missing/stolen goods. Security for individual trade stands will be the responsibility of the operator.
- All electrical equipment (leads, power boards etc.) must be tested and tagged according to current Australian Electrical Safety Standards.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all Trade Stand applications at its discretion.
- Trades may display products no more than 1m in front of their assigned marquee space.
- Equestrian Victoria Inc (EV) has a duty of care to all those associated with it. It is a requirement of EV that the background of those associated in its activities are verified. As such, we require each salesperson over the age of 18 in attendance in the 2023 DJWTS Trade Village to hold a current WWCC, OR sign a Member Protection Declaration (can be supplied by Equestrian Victoria upon request - email email@example.com)
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.