PrimeSCI! School Holiday Workshop Terms and Conditions
1. PrimeSCI! will provide a refund, less a $10 administration fee (or 20% of the total booking fee, whichever is greater), on any cancellation made at least 7 days prior to the activity day.
If a cancellation is made between 2 and 7 days prior to the scheduled lesson, PrimeSCI! will provide a refund, less a $10 administration fee (or 20% of the total booking fee, whichever is greater), if your booked ticket can be replaced by a child on the waiting list.
No refund will be provided for cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity day, or in the case of a no show, except when extenuating circumstances arise which include illness, family or personal matters or other extraordinary reasons.
The School Holiday Program Co-ordinator will assess the extenuating circumstances on a case by case basis, and it is the client's responsibility to provide supporting evidence (for example a doctor's certificate). A decision on eligibility for a refund will be made within 10 working days of receipt of the application. The refund will be made in the same manner the fees were paid.
Cancellations must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 9210 1969. The email should include your and your child’s name, your mobile number and the name of the session you wish to cancel.
2. Please familiarise yourself with the PrimeSCI! program and ensure that your child is only booked into lessons that are for your child’s current school year level. PrimeSCI! staff reserve the right to cancel a booking or refuse entry to a child who is in a different year level to that stated on the program. Refunds will be based on the above outlined refund policy.
3. Tickets are transferable to third parties, however, the child must be in the appropriate advertised year level of the lesson. Full details of the new ticket holder must be given to PrimeSCI! by 3pm the day prior to the scheduled lesson to allow time for the transfer to be confirmed.
4. A child attending a lesson must be signed in and signed out by a parent/carer.
5. A child attending multiple lessons must be supervised by parent/carer during break times.
6. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to an event to allow time to sign in.
7. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of PrimeSCI! staff.
8. You must inform PrimeSCI! of any allergies or illnesses your child may have that could be triggered during, or as a result of the event. If your child has an allergy that could lead to anaphylaxis, an adult, familiar with the condition, must accompany the child and be responsible for administering First Aid.
9. We take photographs, film footage and, on occasion, sound recordings of events. Please inform PrimeSCI! if you do not wish for you and/or your child to be photographed, filmed or recorded.
10. You and your child must respect the PrimeSCI! space and any house rules established for a particular event. PrimeSCI! staff will inform you of these on the day of the event.
11. PrimeSCI! reserves the right to cancel lessons, should the minimum number of required participants not be reached or in case of sudden illness of a presenter. In both cases, a full refund will be provided. We will endeavour to contact all enrolled parties prior to the commencement of any affected lessons. PrimeSCI! furthermore reserves the right to substitute teachers or change details of events if required.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.