Thank you for purchasing a ticket to 'Avenue Q' at Crete Street Theatre!
Please bring a printed copy or digital version of your ticket and enter the auditorium via the door on your ticket as BTG now scans all individual tickets upon entry.
If you have purchased a child, pensioner, concession or student ticket, proof must be presented to ushers upon entry.
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing to;
- Not attending the event if you are required to be in isolation.
- Not attending if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19
- Follow all Crete Street, LCC and BTG Covid Safe guidelines
- In the event of increased restrictions/lockdowns this event may be cancelled or postponed. Full refunds will be offered to ticket holders.
In the event of a postponed or cancellation, ticket holders will be contacted individually to arrange refunds or transfers to new sessions.
- Avenue Q includes heavy technical elements including strobe lighting and smoke effects.
- Avenue Q features frequent coarse language and is not recommended for children.
- Beenleigh Theatre Group processes all refund requests on a case by case basis. However, generally speaking we follow the Refund Policy set out by LPA (Live Performance Australia).
For any further information about this event, please contact the BTG Box Office by emailing email@example.com
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.