• You must present your ticket to enter the Australian War Memorial, either printed or shown on your mobile device.
• Your ticket gives you access to the galleries and spaces defined on the ticket, at the specified time, for a timed duration.
• If you arrive any later than 1 hour after your registered entry time, you may not be permitted access to the Memorial
and your ticket may be reallocated to another visitor.
• By registering, you agree to provide contact details so we can communicate with you about your visit and other
Memorial activities. Visit awm.gov.au/privacy for more information.
• The Memorial reserves the right to refuse entry. Please visit www.awm.gov.au/visit for full Conditions of Entry.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.