Terms & Conditions of Annual Workshops and Membership
This ticket is sold by Byron Writers Festival (ABN 94 163 348 616) who is responsible for the sale of this ticket or membership package. The following conditions are both of sale and attendance.
1. The Festival may amend the workshop, seminar, course or membership package at any time without notice. Unavoidable changes will be advised on our website byronwritersfestival.com and all previously enrolled participants notified.
2. In the event that Byron Writers Festival must cancel or reschedule a workshop, seminar or course, and the participant is unable to attend on the amended date, payment will be refunded in full.
3. Except in exceptional circumstances, once purchased, workshop fees will not be refunded. If participants are unable to attend a workshop, and cancel their booking within seven days of the workshop, Byron Writers Festival may offer a credit for an alternative event or program. Credits must be redeemed within one year of issue or at a later date at Byron Writers Festival’s discretion.
4. Except in exceptional circumstances, once purchased, membership fees will not be refunded. If, due to change in circumstances, patrons wish to cancel their membership, Byron Writers Festival may offer a credit for an alternative event or program. Credits must be redeemed within one year of issue or at a later date at Byron Writers Festival’s discretion.
5. No commercial activity may be conducted, and no written material or goods of any description handed out or otherwise distributed, at the workshop, seminar or course without the express permission of the Festival.
6. No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the workshop, seminar or course, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without the express permission of the Festival.
7. The Festival may refuse admission to the workshop, seminar or course, and eject from the event, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
8. The Festival may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the Festival website (byronwritersfestival.com).
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.