This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this activity, and is subject to conditions applicable to that activity and for the venue where presented.
Only 4 x tickets are permitted per booking name.
There is no exchange or refund on tickets purchased within 7 days of an event; the sale is final. Any refund is to be made only to the person who purchased the ticket. See below for standard and Covid-19 refund policies.
This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
The right of admission is reserved.
Standard Refund Policy
• There is no exchange or refund on tickets purchased within 7 days of an event; the sale is final. Any refund is to be made only to the person who purchased the ticket. Covid-19 exception may apply; refer to Covid-19 Refund Policy.
• Refunds may take up to 5-days to process.
Covid-19 Refund Policy
• A refund will be granted up to 48 hours prior to a show with evidence of Covid-19 infection.
• Refunds will not be granted within 48 hours of the commencement of a show.
• Refunds will only be issued to the customer who purchased the tickets.
• Proof of Covid-19 infection must be submitted with the claim.
• Only the person with Covid-19 will be issued a refund, if a claim is submitted.
• All other refund requests must be within 7-days of a show as per the regular refund policy in the show’s terms and conditions, which is: There is no exchange or refund on tickets purchased within 7 days of an event; the sale is final. Any refund is to be made only to the person who purchased the ticket.
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club is a registered club - regulations apply to entry. If you are not a current member and live within a 5km radius, you will need to become a member ($5 for one-year) or be signed in by a member to gain entry to the Club. Non-members who live outside the 5km radius of the Club will need to sign in at reception. Appropriate photo ID is required for entry.
Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times while on club premises. Shows are generally 18+ unless stipulated otherwise.
The right is reserved to vary advertised artists and programmes.
If an event is cancelled or postponed, you will need to contact Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club for a refund.
In most cases, tickets must be returned to the place where they were purchased. If you purchased online, please contact club reception for further assistance.
If a refund is made due to a cancelled or postponed show, Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any administration fee it has charged.
Other conditions that may apply are displayed at the box office or near the entry to the venue.
ABN: 77 000 431 792
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.